Followers

March 19, 2012

The Outsiders

A few weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night. For whatever reason I couldn't sleep. So I did what most people do.
No not play with myself .
Ha ha I know that's what you thought I was gonna say.
I turned on the tv.
Flipped thru some channels, till I saw the outsiders was on. Now that movie is old. And I haven't seen it in years. It has some great actors in it.
Very interesting story.
Normally I will just set the sleep timer and eventually fall back asleep. Not this time. Don't get me wrong I was tired. But for whatever reason I just could stop watching it.

Have you ever seen it? It's a classic.
At least watching it I finally did fall asleep and I didn't eat any food.
Which is always a possibility if I wake in the middle of the night.
Anyways if you have not seen it
It's a must see.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment