Followers

April 16, 2012

And you say I have to what?

So with my recent issues with blood loss and iron issues it has been brought to my attention that surgery is required.
I'm not thrilled.
I should be. Cause it is supposed to fix all my problems.
But I'm not. I'm scared.
I'm afraid that I will have an allergic reaction
And
Die.
No I'm not being dramatic. It's a very real possibility . Due to my lupus and my allergies to
Ummm............
Every fucking thing.
So next week I go under the knife.
Wish me luck
Cause I will need it
For sure

Peace

3 comments:

  1. good luck, will be praying for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surgery sucks, but be strong. I have a big scar down my belly from a cancer surgery -- 100% successful. Wishing you all the best for the surgery and the recovery. Hospitals are terrible places to recover. They never let me sleep! I was SO glad to be out after two nights.

    ReplyDelete