Followers

April 2, 2012

Games people play

So I've never been big on all the games you can add to your phone. There are like a million apps out there. Free and ones that cost. I just never have much additional time for "games". I have my blog. I paint. I run. I'm in the gym. I read books. I dabble in the yard. I have a pinterst page ( go ahead laugh) I text people (alot) Not much free time left. Until, my soccerboy kept talkin about words with friends. So after a couple of weeks I looked it up and added the free version. So here it's been about a month of playing this ( which I became addicted) I am not very good at it. I come up with lame words. So this lady week the soccerboy sees me playing and says" that's so old mom. No one plays words anymore". Well geezum He says everyone is playing this drawing game. Well hell. I like the words game . Then this week my friend at work says , " hey add that draw game sO we can play each other". So I go home and tell the soccerboy that I've added the drawing game and you can guess what he said. " geez mom that game us so old, no one is playing that one anymore. What the fuck!!!! I just added it. Seriously, why the need to move fwd soooo fast. Why the need for something new. On a daily basis? And who decides that's it's old news? Who says " get lets move onto this one". What the hell. I like playing words . So I guess I will just not be hip. Or with the current times. And I'm ok with that. I like to sit and enjoy shit for longer than a half a second. Which I'm sure makes me freakin old. Oh well. So . What game apps do you play? And did you pay for it? Peace

4 comments:

  1. Ha I know how you feel! I am always behind! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be REALLY old because I haven't gotten into the drawing game yet. I can barely manage words with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bothered with the drawing game. My artistic talent is non-existant. But I still do Words! Come look me up (you know where)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the draw game. It's fun. But I love words.

    ReplyDelete