Followers

April 19, 2012

Rock the parkway

Yes, my race is over. So now it's time to share some really horrible photos.

They certainly don't make me look the best. I have no makeup on and I look really tired. Of course my energy level was only working at half capacity .

But whatever. It was a race after all not a beauty contest.
So as promised here they are.
Maybe I should give u a before photo
So you can see I don't normally look this shitty?
What cha think?

I do know that the sportsmanship race photos look alot better than mine. Must be a guy thing.
Cause in one of the photos there is this guy that is practically on top of me ( no I haven't a clue who he is) but he doesn't even look like he's sweating.
What the hell!!!!!

I hope my next race ( the 29th) has a better photo of me.


Peace

3 comments:

  1. For race pictures, the race pictures are nice. The pic with the big smile is VERY nice.

    What distance? What time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome race photos. Seriously! Finishing a race is an accomplishment. I looked like hell last year in my post-marathon picture. LOL. But inside I felt awesome at the accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, and love the pictures... you need to post the larger versions.

    I need to get back on my bike for an upcoming bike race... should be fun.

    ReplyDelete